Raspberry Mojito Cheese Cake
by William Proulx
This is a quick whip light cheese cake.
Graham Cracker Crumb Base (or Oreo Cookie Crumbs)
2 1/2 cups Cookie Crumbs
1/3 cup Melted Butter
1/3 cup White Sugar
Directions; Mix together crumb and sugar, add melted butter an continue to mix until well blended about one minute. Place crumb mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch round spring form pan. press down to form base. Place crumb base into a 350ºF oven for 10 minutes, remove and cool.
Raspberry Mojito Cheese Cake Batter
3 X 200 gram bricks cream cheese room temperature
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 X 250 ml jar of Raspberry Mojito Drunken Jam or any Drunken Jam you may like
1 1/2 cups milk
1 package gelatin
2 envelopes of Kraft Dream Whip
1. Place 1/2 a cup of milk in a small sauce pan and sprinkle with gelatin, mix and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Place into a mixing bowl cream cheese using a paddle beat the cream cheese on medium speed for 1 minute, scrape down sides of bowl add vanilla. Continue to beat cream cheese for another minute on high speed, scrape down .
3. Heat milk and gelatin until gelatin is dissolved into the milk, remove from heat. Place your drunken jam in a separate bowl and mix with gelatin until combined.
4. Add 1 cup of milk and Dream Whip and to cream cheese, mix on low speed for 1 minute until mix together. Change mixer paddle to whip attachment and Increase mixer speed to medium high and whip for 1 minutes.
5. Add jam and gelatin mixture to cream cheese mixture then increase mixer speed to high and whip for and additional 3 minutes.
6. After whipping mixture should resemble a thick whipped pudding mousse. Using a rubber spatula pour mixture on top of crumb mixture and spread evenly/ Cover and place into the refrigerator for 3 hours minimum. Best to let sit over night.
7. Remove cheese cake from refrigerator and run a knife around the edges of the spring form pan and remove spring form side. Cut cheese cake into desired size pieces and serve with addition Drunken Jam or fresh fruit on top.